Saturday, April 23, 2011

Galería de Fotos - Uniquely Singapore

 (Click here for my iGALLERY catalogue)
 
Latest attraction in Singapore is the universal studios.  I think I am the only 27 year old who've been to USS 3 times in less than 6 months.  I love theme parks, its a happy and fun place.  This coming May, it will be my 4th time.  I'll accompany my sisters and cousins.  I also heard that the other 2 rides are open, Im so looking forward to this day.

Vietnam friends; Yeng, Oliver and from Philippines, Aileen.

Night life in Singapore, hmmmm, I don't drink and party hard like when I was in Vietnam.  I've cut down my alcohol intake by alot when I moved to Singapore.  Plus its so expensive to party here.  By the time you're drunk, you're also broke.

 Usual place where my officemates and I hang out is at Far East Square.  Walking distance from our office since we work til late, we de-stress ourselves by hanging out, drinks (white wine for me), people watch, chat, stare at the air (lol), etc.


My favorite lane in Singapore is the Haji Lane.  I call this place Artsy Fartsy lane.  I like what they are selling, I like the set up, I like the whole package.

When you're working in Singapore, expect one of your Indian officemates will invite you to celebrate Happy Diwali with them.


Friendship ring given by the artist chef in Vietnam. 


My officemates... in kaleidoscope world... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment