Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Galería de Fotos - Bangkok Thailand

 (Click here for my iGALLERY catalogue)
  Last February 2010, my friend Yeng and I went back packing to Thailand during TET (CNY) holiday in Vietnam.  First stop was Bangkok.

Our flight got delayed so I spent about 2 hours taking photos, reading Tuesdays with Morrie and yeah, bullying my friend, Yeng. :-)


This book was given to me by my dear friend, Julio Malantic.
This photo was taken by Yeng Reyes.

This was my first time to see Bangkok and man oh man the traffic is even worse than Manila.  I have never experienced such heavy traffic in my entire life.



I like Bangkok train (MRT) than what we have in Manila.

We stayed at Kuya Nhap's apartment for 2 nights.  Thank you Kuya Nhap.



First thing we did was... obviously shopping.  Jatujak market was so huge and extremely hot!  It was so painful!  And yeah, I lost Yeng in Jatujak, spent about an hour looking for each other. teehee.






Very talented little boy


Wine Pub.  I will never forget this night.  We drunk so much and ate so much.  Yeng, Kuya Nhap, Lara and I.







Reasons to love Bangkok:
1) shopping
2) more shopping
3) wine pub  :-)

See you guys in Bangkok!

No comments:

Post a Comment