Saturday, April 23, 2011

Galería de Fotos - Bali Indonesia "eat pray and love"

 (Click here for my iGALLERY catalogue)
 
My first time to take a plane from Vigan to Manila.  Very beautiful aerial view.  My favorite is the Banaoang bridge or the Quirino bridge (3rd photo)


Very small plane, 39 seater propeller plane.  Kindah scary as it is small and you can hear the engine roar from outside.


Thank you kuya Mike for making my dream come true.  Our stay in Amandari was amazing.
I miss you.


Visited one of the locations where they shot the movie "eat pray and love".  
The place and the food was heaven.


Lotus Cafe, I heard is very famous.  


Ah, Kuta Beach, reminds me of Patong beach in Phuket. Very nice, love the seafood.


One friday night, suddenly I craved for a nice, fine and delicious dinner.  I ended up eating at a restaurant called Desire.  Its delicious but really expensive. 


Fresh flower.  Found it in the office.


One evening, my officemate, Mic Tan, sent me a message through msn and said "look through the window, the sunset, it looks like the end of the world".  



Ultimate COMFORT FOOD.  When you're in Singapore, must try.  Hot Choco brought back a lot of happy childhood memories.


One afternoon, I was playing with Starcom's kaleidoscope and decided to take photos of my officemates.  Kindah cool.


1 comment: