Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Galería de Fotos - Cameron Highlands Malaysia

 (Click here for my iGALLERY catalogue)
  This is a story of 4 girls who desperately needs to escape from the heat of Singapore.  Just being spontaneous... took a 10 hours bus ride from Singapore to Cameron Highlands.  Two full days up in Cameron, without a plan (which made it more fun), was enough to recharge ourselves.

Visited farms, tea plantation, plucked strawberries, etc - stuff that I wouldn't normally enjoy because I lived in a farm, I grew up in a farm but anyway I ended up having fun. 



































 
Walk along the mossy forest... it was... well, mossy. :-)









What I loved about this trip was the sunrise.  Watching the sun rise was just amazing.  If I was watching it alone I wouldnt probably shed a tear.  It was just so emotional, I can't help it. 













as always, LIVE POSITIVELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment