Sunday, July 10, 2011

Galería de Fotos - Faces of Xi'an China in Black & White

 (Click here for my iGALLERY catalogue)
 

Woke up really early to watch their show inside the Xi'an wall...










This is inside the pagoda. 
I watched him for few minutes (I know its rude) but I was wondering what he's thinking about... 






This is on top of the Xi'an wall... 
I saw this tiny little girl who is wearing a black tu-tu and she was like complaining to her mom because it was sooo hot that day.  Her mom let her carry the umbrella by herself.  Major cuteness!




And this little boy is under the table drinking soda....
He just sat there patiently while drinking his soda, he's pretty patient little boy.






 Interesting man...  He was about to hit me though.  He looks like he's a bit absent minded.





Man who sells garbage for a living....







 ...in Black and White.





















No comments:

Post a Comment