Monday, October 10, 2011

Galería de Fotos - Xi'An China

 (Click here for my iGALLERY catalogue)
  I was so happy I made it to this trip.  I have always wanted to see the famous Terracotta Warriors, it was amazing.









Other sight seeing I enjoyed in Xi'an.  Had to wake up really early to catch the early show / performance inside the great wall of Xi'an.  :-)  Reached the top of the wall tired and gasping for air, it felt like thousand of steps to reach the top plus it was summer time and it was so hot.

We spent so much time shopping.  Made in China products.  Shopping was not part of my "things to do in Xian" list.  All I wanted to do -> sight seeing and eat Chinese food.  I was the only girl in the group; I was with my dad, 2 uncles and my cousin who is a boy.  Funny, the only girl in the group was not interested in shopping but the boys were like girls spending so much time and money on shopping.  :-)  hmmmm.... I did buy some stuff when we were at the shopping place; a hat, luggage and some souvenirs.  And I found this vintage camera that I have always wanted to buy since 2006, I saw a lot of it in Saigon.  I ended up not buying it coz the person selling it couldnt guarantee the condition of the camera, yeah she says its in good condition, like i'll believe her.  No offense but the camera did look really old and rusty - that couldnt be possibly working. :-)




 


No comments:

Post a Comment