Wednesday, April 1, 2015

REMINISCING my FIRST TIME to Gili Trawangan

(click here for my journal catalogue)

iDiveToday: Planning a Trip to Gili Trawangan, Lombok?

July 2013, second time to Lombok, first time to Gili Trawangan (one of Lombok's small island).  
Fell in love with Lombok for the second time.



One thing you have to know about Gili Trawangan, they do not have any motorized vehicle in the island.  You will be serviced by a horse cart, so its better to travel light and lose the heavy and bulky luggages.  


 This view welcomes you upon reaching the pier of Gili Trawangan, 
isnt it wonderful?


Right beside the pier, its not crowded or polluted pier


Best way to spend your afternoon in Gili Trawangan? 
Foot Massage!


 We stayed at the sunset side of the island (pier is at the sun rise side of the island)
The hotel is amazing, clean and affordable.  Ombak Hotel Sunset.



 Here's what you will see at the sun rise side of the island.  Its like the 'downtown' side...
where the party place are, shops, restaurants, dive centers, etc
I suggest you rent a bicycle and try to cycle around the island
 it will only take 45mins around the island


 ahhhh.. SUNSET!!! no words... its really beautiful...


I also took one dive at Gili Trawangan, 
P.s.  the dive instructor was hoooottt.... :-)



ANYWAY, this ends my reminiscing... because tomorrow, 
I am flying back to Gili Trawangan baby!!!
Spending my long weekend holiday there, I will be taking 6 dives (3 dives per day).  
Its going to be awesome... I am so looking forward...

BY THE WAY, HIGHWAY, Follow me at:
https://www.youtube.com/MsDeviant
check out my shameless new vlog below
http://mybeautifullifeadventure.tumblr.com
I have just recently created my TUMBLR account

#LiveLifeToTheFullest
#MyBeautifulLifeAdventure
#LifeIsACelebration
#LivePositively














No comments:

Post a Comment