Friday, January 1, 2016

My First Time to Dive in The Philippines - ANILAO BATANGAS

(click here for my diving catalogue)

I'm no longer an embarrassment as I can already tell my fellow divers that I have already dove in the Philippines - where the world's most beautiful dive spots are located.  

I went on December 26-27, 2015 and since I couldn't take much days out in the sea, the closest we can go is in Anilao.  Anilao is about 2 hours drive from Manila, its very convenient.  We booked our dive itinerary at Halo Dive Resort, it was kindly arranged by one of our friend who also dove with us, Kellda.

If you're planning to dive in a big group, the recommendation is Halo Dive Resort - they can arrange everything for you: boats, gears, dive masters and they have accommodation as well.  If in smaller group, max 4 people, Planet Dive is a recommendation.  I haven't tried Planet Dive but my friends highly recommend it.

Anilao showed me the most beautiful sunset....



December is probably not the best month to dive as it is very cold and they said it gets colder in January.  Our first day dive was freezing, 24°C bottom temperature.  Even with my 3mm wet suit, it was still freezing.  Second day dive was thankfully warmer, 27°C bottom temperature.

First Day 3 Dive 26Dec2015:
 Koala - Max Depth 18.3 meters, Dive Time 54 minutes, Bottom Temp: 24°C
 Cathedral - Max Depth 20.4 meters, Dive Time 50 minutes, Bottom Temp: 24°C
 Eagle's Point - Max Depth 22.3 meters, Dive Time 50 minutes, Bottom Temp: 24°C

Second Day 3 Dive 27Dec2015:
 Dari Laut - Max Depth __ meters, Dive Time 45 minutes, Bottom Temp: 27°C
 Sombrero - Max Depth __ meters, Dive Time 45 minutes, Bottom Temp: 27°C
 Arthur's Rock - Max Depth __ meters, Dive Time 45 minutes, Bottom Temp: 27°C

Divers:
First Day - Myself, Nel, Dianne, Kellda, Mara and Ruth
Second Day -  Myself, Vincent, Kellda, Mara and Ruth



LION FISH - Watch Video Here
ELECTRIC CLAM - Watch Video here




Cant resist to take our underwater photos...




Other Scuba Diving Adventures and Underwater Photos:
   TOMIA ADVENTURES - Wakatobi Indonesia
   BALINESE MANTA RAYS - Bali Indonesia
   A CLOSE UP WITH A HAWKSBILL TURTLE - Bunaken Manado Indonesia
   MY FIRST TIME TO DIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES - Anilao Batangas Philippines
   MANTA RAYS DECIDED TO TAKE A DAY OFF - Manta Point & Nusa Penida Bali 
   UNCOVERING U.S. ARMY CARGO SHIP - Tulamben Bali) 
   STROLLING AROUND CORAL GARDEN - Tulamben Bali)

Underwater Videos:
   UNDERWATER WORLD Video Playlist

My Beautiful Life Adventure continues at....
   http://mybeautifullifeadventure.tumblr.com
   https://www.youtube.com/MsDeviant
   https://msdeviant.blogspot.com
   http://idivetoday.blogspot.com
   Follow me on INSTAGRAM: @icqnd

 

No comments:

Post a Comment